10.4.10

I'm really starting to enjoy this whole thing. Everything I do, I imagine how I could a) turn it into a mylifeisaverage story, or b) blog about it. Well, what have I done lately?


I have taken Polaroid-y photos of my friends' band, at my opening party at the Spill. 



I have admired Luke's Elvis curl. 



I have taken less Polaroid-y photos of my friends' band, at my opening party at the Spill. 



I have managed to not get any good photos of the bassist and the drummer, but multiple decent photos of the singer and the guitarist. Sorry guys. 



I have cleaned my car. It really needed to be done. Here is a partial inventory, of just the trunk. 

1 melodica
1 Adventure Blanket
1 blanket stolen from an airplane on the way back from France
1 capo
1 tie-dyed kite
5 Milkbones
2 umbrellas
10 (at least) sheets of music
1 pair of figure skates
1 road map
1 pair of Kristen's mittens
1 of Adam's dress belts
3 Jazz Greats albums
and so on, and so on...


I have enjoyed coffee from this delightful mug, on this delightfully coloured ledge, in this delightfully coloured room. It's more green/blue in person, and depending on the time of day. 

I have also watched Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and laughed a lot... and found out that the same person that did wardrobe design for Alice did so for Nine. Excellent. That was the only good part of that movie, aside from Penelope Cruz. 

Also, I SOLD PHOTOS TO A STRANGER. I mean, Nico's dad, and Adam's dad also bought some... but so did SALLY. I don't know Sally. I feel legit. Too legit to quit, one might say. Go to the Spill. Buy my photos. Make me feel more legit. 

say hello to your doctor
love, 
Toby Celery