31.3.10



THE BOWS! LOOK AT THE BOWS! 
Actually, you can only see one of them. Most recent H&M purchase, is what that is. I think I want the entire new Garden Collection. Especially this groovin red jacket. Do I have a thing for red jackets? Yeah, maybe. 
(I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry H&M authorities! If you want this taken down, I will, I promise!)
It's legit high fashion, even though it's at H&M for $70... but then every starving artists who wants a red fluffy jacket will have it. So, I will refrain.

I was driving around Peterborough the other afternoon, and said, aloud, (and I'm not one of those people that just talk aloud when I'm alone,) "wow, I am so uninspired right now". So I drove to the top of Armour Hill, and was just sitting there for a while... Contemplating just how uninspired I was, and considering the concept of a straight woman having another straight woman as a muse... What's wrong with admiring and being intrigued by people, regardless of... anything? Or is there nothing wrong, and I'm thinking too much... but it's been kinda bothering me for a while. Even if it shouldn't... ANYWAY, I was sitting there, yes, in my car, with the windows open and the sunroof open, and the radio loud... I'm such a teenager... when I noticed, hark, an orange post. Now wouldn't that look nice, with a little Photoshop curve adjustment... so I got out my tripod, and self-portraited away. Along with the skirt one, here are some of my other favourites. 

 

Whenever I put this jacket on, I think of My Morning Jacket. Which is strange, because I bought it as a hipster reinterpretation of Bob Dylan / James Dean's red windbreaker... but every time, "Oh, it's spring, lets put on My Morning Jacket!"


  

And this is the inspiring orange post. Along with a gift from the Val Vill gods... Value Village, I actually love you, from the bottom of my very heart. And I don't say that lightly. 

I feel less uninspired now.

Say hello to your doctor
love, 
Toby Celery