23.3.10

I've done poorly.

It's been like, three weeks, since my FIRST post. You'd think, with all the conviction I started off with, I'd have a little more stamina than that... but alas. I've been thinking about this though, don't think I've given up completely. I've been reading a lot of other blogs (style rookie, for one, and a couple others that I can't remember off the top of my head... a lot of photography blogs, anyway) searching for inspiration. Well, to start off with, to get things rolling, get this show on the road, blow this popsicle stand, etc etc etc, I'm gunna go with the standard schmandard "Things I Love Today". I've actually been doing this for months, on an often neglected Facebook note... but blogs are much classier. Please note, that was tongue-in-cheek...  And, I often find my lists turn into confusing, double negative, "What do I like today? Well certainly not BLANK..." kind of things... so maybe they'll just be Things of Today. Hm. Yeah. My TOT list. Maybe not... Well, that's all I've got for now... sometimes my creativity astounds me.

Things of Today.

- I took out my braids from DomRep, and am sincerely hoping that Destiny's Child gets back together, and holds auditions for a white member.

- I found out you aren't allowed to put posters on streetlights in Peterborough... I paid forty fahrickin dollars for those things, you nasty Poster Police.

- Lattice fries are goooood, man.

- I'm going to end up married to one of those Amnesty International guys that stop you on the sidewalk... they hit on me more than every other demographic, combined.

- Writing newspapers articles that are going to be legit published, rather than just marked is tough stuff sister.

- OCAD notices go out on April 9th. I'm scared.

Well, that's it, for now. Do people usually have a signature when they blog? Something like... Stay classy San Diego...

Say hello to your doctor
love,
Toby Celery